Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Three months and still at it? Amazing.

I am pretty あきぽい, fickle, when it comes to hobbies. I pick them up and drop them as I please. The only reason why I am sticking to the knitting club is because of all the kind ladies! Oh, that and tasty lunchtime goodies.

I did not attend for some time and my teacher called me at home, concerned that I had fallen deathly ill. What a sweet woman. I too, often get worried if I have not heard from students in ages - I can get pretty creative, thinking what awful things must have happened.

Recently I got sick of knitting so I started to crochet - here it is! My shoddy crochet work, a spring-coloured cup coaster - perhaps you can even notice the flaws? But it would not be as charming if it was 100% perfect, then it would look store-bought! :) Flaws give things, likewise people, charm! In that case, I hope I am loaded with flaws from head to toe. Tee hee.

If you want to sharpen up your memory, I definitely recommend knitting or crochetwork. You might not think it, but it is really good for one's brain. Did I mention how well it stimulates one's hands...resulting in better circulation, so I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home