Thursday, April 06, 2006

Miracle microwave pizza! Thanks Sachiko, whoever you are.


This is revolutionary, this is out of this world, this is the beginning of a new era in cooking! It is microwave pizza. In the past, I made pizza the ol'-fashioned way...laborious kneading, slow rising, and so on. It took hours to make one simple pizza crust. Last night I made one in a mere 15 minutes, popped it in the oven and 20 minutes later it was ready on the dinner table.

Thanks so much to my wonderful friend, Mitsue who so kindly told me about this amazing microwave bread-making technique. Yeahhhhh! Pizza lovers unite! Bread and roll lovers applause, it is a new day for all carb-addicts. Check it all out at this website, click here. ps: I made salmon pizza (smoked salmon, basil cream cheese, capers, red onions...all put on the pizza after the crust was baked) and cheese pizza (skimped on the cheese to cut calories...used spaghetti sauce in lieu of pizza base because I forgot to buy it).

Calm down, Vivian. Phew. Okay. My blood is pumping fast and I am revved up, ready to master my next microwave bread project - perhaps take the challenge of making double-frosted cinnamon rolls? MMmmm, it has been ages since I had a gooey, calorie-laden cinnamon roll...I am drooling as I think about this. よだれ よだれ girl です.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home