Sunday lunch in Takezono...healthy cafe



This is a sweet, very child-friendly cafe in Takezono. The name of the places escapes me, Le 'Ange or something like that. It serves food which is good for the mind, body, and soul. They use fresh vegetables and often organic ones grown from their garden, or so I would like to think so! Hee hee.
The dish on the left is what Kazue ordered, a Brazilian bean and rice dish. Mine is the one on the right, a plate with various foods: cabbage rollup, au gratin potato and mushroom, lotus root, mashed potatoes, veggies, kale covered with seasoned tofu, and more. A little bit of everything, just the way I like it.
Dessert was fantastic, a blueberry caramel custard pie garnished with plenty of fresh fruits! I am sure this particular dessert was not the healthiest but umm, sinfully tasty.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home