HA-chew!!!
Achoo, achoo, achoo. This is a picture of 'sugi no ki,' Japanese cedar - the awful culprit of my recent nasal congestion and more. For the longest time I could not figure out my recent malaise - a cold, some mysterious disease, or fatigue.Since last Thursday, I have become a newly inagurated (sp?) member of the hay fever sufferers club. I had been so caught up worried about Hiro's severe allergies that I did not realize it was creeping up on me! I bought Hiro tons of special kampo (Chinese herbal medicine) but none for myself...so I have to buy some for me, how sadly unexpected.
The good thing: since Hiro had serious hay fever, I know all about it. The bad thing: now I am not only the sympathizer but also the sufferer. Secretly Hiro is very pleased about this, I am sure...we can suffer in misery. As they say, misery loves company. How true it is!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home