Hyped about Skype!
Skype. Better than MSN chat. For me, I can say goodbye to pricey calls to Taiwan and the States...now I have even less excuse to slack off keeping in touch w/friends and family. My mom and I often keep updated via Skype now. It's fantabulous.I expect my dad and brother will sign up soon, too. I kept in touch w/my dad only about once a year by phone because it costs soooo much for just one minute. The rest of the time we just e-mailed. Last year November we chatted, it had been so long since I last heard his voice that I could hardly keep back the tears of joy.
This service is by far the best I have ever used. There is only a slight echo (delay) and it is so clear that one is almost led to believe that they are in the same room! If you have family or friends overseas this is definitely something to look into. Calls made from Skype users to Skype users are free; Call made from Skype users to landline owners can be made for a minimum charge.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home