Sunday, December 24, 2006

Scorpios always get revenge, that's a given

I am so ticked off - at myself and at the person who STOLE MY brand-new scrapbook out of my bicycle basket. What the FLYING FFFFFFRUITCAKELKJS.

Okay, we are talking TSUKUBA, the place where 4 years ago I could forget my camera in my bike basket on a platform in the middle of Tsukuba Centre (busiest spot in town) and still find it there at the end of the day, with the exception of my bike being turned 180-degrees.

I left for just a short moment to buy vegetables in a supermarket and took the rest of my parcels, purse, and other baggage. Though I took everything else, I figured it would be safe to leave my brand new photo album in the bike basket...boy, was I wrong! Who would want a blank, less than 5-dollar drab and generic brand (TopValu) photo album which I intended on making a scrapbook?

I am a firm believer in karma and somewhere soon, that miserable little thief is going to suffer some bad fate. Trust me, things come back to you. It is just a matter of time. Justice will be had! As a result of this, I was inspired to compose a CRIME report for the local foreigner community in Tsukuba. Quite often foreigners miss out on this 'good stuff' because we cannot watch the news in Japanese or read the local paper. Sometimes the best crime prevention is awareness. The stories are already rolling in - watch our criminals, we're onto you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home