Friday, September 15, 2006

wedding tunes

We had a meeting with the wedding planner again. We received one of our final estimates for the wedding bill...ouch. As expected, the semi-final estimate was much higher than the first quote they gave us. Isn't that how it always goes?

At the meeting we decided all our BGM (this is a very Japanese acronym...it stands for background music) for the wedding. We picked predominantly songs in English, oldies that most of our guests are familiar with. The following is a very quirky song we picked primarily for its lyrics.

When I'm 64 (the Beatles)
When I get older, losing my hair,
many years from now,
Will you still be sending me a Valentine,
birthday greetings, bottle of wine?
If I'd been out 'till quarter to three,
would you lock the door?
Will you still need me, will you still feed me,
When I'm sixty-four?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home