ha, and I thought I was bad
Today while picking up some mochi mochi (chewy donut holes made with a combination of rice and wheat flour) donuts (donuts...yes, guilty me!) at the bakery, I noticed a woman who was ferociously flicking through the pile of donuts laid out in a lined wicker basket. She was really prodding and poking with her aluminum prongs.Hiro always points his finger at me, disapprovingly in the supermarket. I mean yes, sometimes I inspect veggies and even the springy factor of fish but I do not damage the merchandise like that!
I gave her a scowl (she was hogging the whole station) and got my ONE single donut - one of the few that had not been damage by this lady with obvious obsessive-compulsive perfection problems. Sure we all have our own OC issues but c'mon, spending more than 5 minutes at the donut station?!
There is more to life than perfection, folks. As the movie title says, sometimes life is as it is "as good as it gets." Enjoy it while you can and stop obsessing over the trivial donut 'issues' in life - heck, in the end, some person who could care less is going to pop it in their mouth all in one bite! Hee hee.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home