Thursday, September 14, 2006

fitness instructors - we should give them more credit

It must be quite the feat to be an aerobics instructor!!! I never noticed it but after my friend told me about the experience, I guessed it is much more taxing that we think.

Some factors might include:
- everyone is always staring at them
- most aerobics participants are by nature, competitive
- they have got to stay in time with the music
- make sure their outfit is not creeping up
- ensure they do not wreak of sweat
- try their best not to 'rain' perspiration
- look very upbeat
- keep an eye on all the participants
- develop fun, interesting, effective routines

The list goes on and on. I suppose this is why a high percentage of aerobics instructors are prone to image or eating disorders. If one puts on even a little weight, her career is at risk. Few people are likely to trust a plump fitness trainer...talk about stress!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home