numb eyes and fingers
Are you a heavy-user of PCs? How many hours do you spend in front of a computer each day? Though we will do not have internet access at home right now, I still use my PC for various reasons. Today, as I type, I go into my 6th or so hour of using a PC.
At the moment I am doing some one time English transcript work (due to a big vacation month and various purchases, I am low on cash reserves) which is a bit hard on the ears and fingers - ears because I have to listen to the recording at blasting volumes and fingers due to all the typing.
What's in a voice?
It is funny listening to the interviews because just from them, you can tell a lot about one's personality. The first subject they interviewed was an intelligent man yet very obviously full of himself. The second subject was a much humbler and easy to follow woman - she did not toot her own horn at all during the questioning.
Oh my goodness, there are various fruit flies around this computer station and a mosquito buzzing in my ear. Perhaps this is a sign to log off and out.
Out for the day...signing off!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home