blogging
You know it is really hard to keep up with blogging if one does not have internet access at home?! For awhile I was able to keep up at the net cafe but that was tiring - on top of that, it was not very economical!Consequently, I put off blogging for awhile and saved some entries in my e-mail system. I hope you have enough time to catch up on the recent entries.
Now we have lightning fast internet by optic fiber cable - woooo. It is really much faster than ADSL as it claims. I just hope it is as reliable, if not reliable in the connection. Optic fiber connections only cost slightly more than ADSL and in the long run, are worth it. For the extra money you pay, you save oodles of time and as they say, "time is money."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home