on growing to dislike dining at Italian restaurants
Recently I am trying to make more lunch for myself. If I don't, I end up eating way too much bread, munching on snacks/sweets all day, or go out to eat. This made using vinegared rice (leftover from sushi), tomatoes, some onions, seafood mix, and curry powder. Hmm...interesting.These days I have lost my appetite restaurant Italian food. For the most part they give you too much pasta and too little meat, veggies...you know, the good stuff. Heavy on the carbs but light on the healthy stuff. Good pasta is usually doused with gallons of olive oil, making something healthy (olive oil) not so healthy after all!
The other day I made soupy tomato pasta with wheat spaghetti noodles. It is regular tomato sauce but not cooked down until paste-like. It remains soupy while you eat it. It is easy to do - throw in some basil, tomatoes, onion, frozen seafood mix, crazy salt (has spices in it), and of course - GARLIC!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home