life changes all the time - mom knows best?
Wise words from my mommy,
"Five years ago if someone said you would live in Japan and marry a Japanese, you would probably said no way. You might live in Japan forever." - Janey
Life is indeed full of surprises. The twist of fate which brought me to Toronto instead of Rochester, NY...and then another twist of fate which set me here in Japan. 3 years ago I told my friend Mayumi that perhaps I was going to leave in another 6 months. At the time I had to make a decision about my contract - whether to stay or to go. At that time she said half-jokingly, "why don't you find a nice Japanese guy and get married and stay here forever?" I laughed and thought, ha ha, no way in hell that is going to happen. Well isn't life funny like that?
The key to life is being flexible. You never know where the road of life will take you next.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home