Friday, February 17, 2006

ahh...French Polynesiaaaa - only a pipedream???

This is a photo of Tahiti, or as Hiro says, 'tengoku no ichiban chikai tokoro'...for those of you not proficient in the Japanese language, it means 'the place that is closest to heaven.'

I have been researching trips to Tahiti or Bora bora for quite some time now. An average honeymoon trip will cost from $USD5000 to 10,000 per person...OUCH! I almost keeled over in shock after hearing this. The good part: I called just about every travel agent in this area...and besieged them with my poor fumbly Japanese. Hee hee great practice for me, a pain in the butt for them.

So I will look into other options to find a cheaper package...otherwise we'll go to Sipadan Malaysia...another diver's paradise. If you have any honeymoon suggestions, do email them in to us! We would really appreciate it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home