what a pity...
Apparently the boycott letter (posted below in previous posts of my blog) is written is quite filthy and shocking Japanese. How terrible. The English is worded so politely and very to-the-point without going to the extent of being nasty. I sure need to learn more Japanese so that I can determine for myself what is appropriate and inappropriate language in such a boycott letter. Bahhhhh.
In other news...we will see 14C weather soon - wow, what a very very balmy winter it is! Unfortunately the Sapporo Snow Festival is suffering...ice sculptures which require much snow, labour, energy to make are melting forcing the builders to scurry about rebuilding and more. Ooooh. One day I would like to see the snow festival with my family...if only there weren't those darn crowds! Ha ha.
Hope the weather is as nice as it is here in Japan recently!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home