do dogs envy us?
You know how often we envy the dog's life: eat, sleep, walk around...sniff, sniff. We tend to pine for that simple life. Is the a case of "the grass is greener?"I wonder if they envy us, humans...I mean humans can talk, eat various foods (not just dry or wet dog food!), go on planes, make jokes, see in colour. Hey, if you think about it, life as a human is really great.
I would like to live just one day in a dog's life, seeing things from the doggie perspective. I wonder what we would think of humans, other mammals, and more. Would we have amazing sense of smell and sound perception? Hmm...curious I am!
If I were to get another dog in the future, it's likely be an Akita. Close resemblance to the former breed I had (chow-chow) yet different. I think choosing a dog of the same breed would be unfair to the last and new dog. With such a distinct curly tail, I wonder if the Akita breed is somehow related to the chow chow!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home