how to lure in all the ladies...
I forgot to post this photo a few months ago, taken at Mi
e and Nao's wedding party. This sugary masterpiece on wheels took everyone by surprise...wooo!I finally went to the Italian restaurant in our building. I had been
dragging my feet all this time because many told me it was not particularly tasty, despite whopping plates of pasta. The salad and soup were not particularly impressive, the easily made at home types. The main (pasta) tasted all right and might I mention,
it was astronomical in size...but it failed to really grasp my tastebuds. As it turns out, the dessert is the 'main' at this restaurant. I was pleasantly surprised by the parfait-style presentation of fruit pound cake, rum&raisin ice cream, whipped cream, puff pastry, corn flakes...daintily garnished with a sprig of mint! THIS is why the restaurant is always packed with the line trailing all the way outside.There you have it. If you own a cafe or restaurant, draw 'em ladies (especially housewives in Tsukuba) with sugary sinful sweets. Your local dentist may not forgive you but many others will!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home