Act on impulse lately?
This weekend I had a sudden urge to lop off all my hair. So, moments later, and a sinkful of hair later, I was finished! My husband came home to a very surprising sink full of what he assumed was 'road kill.' Ha ha. Why? The hair stylist who gave me a digital perm did not thin out my hair enough. Arghhh...it looked nice for about a week before it all starte d to go downhill. What is all the fuss about diji-perms these days? If you ask me, they are overrated - hair stylists make like digital perms are low maintenance perms, but in my experience, maintenance (and plenty of it) is what it takes to make it look good. Left alone, it looks like a case of bed head...many bad hair days. To make a digital hair actually look like it is supposed to, one must glob on some hair wax, hair cream, and blow dry it while finger-curling one's hair.
Agh. So now I have a head full of thinned out (but still somewhat long) hair, ahhh...what a relief. It does not look as bad as you might think. Maybe I will take a photo and post it...after it has grown out for 6 months, ha ha, just kidding.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home