coffee as art



These are pics of some coffee we had at a cafe in Takezono shopping centre. I forgot the name of the shop but it is a very quaint coffee shop with very high quality coffee. In fact they do not serve much else but coffee, so if you are a coffee lover, I highly recommend it.
The first drink is a coffee latte - I love how it has not been mixed, preserving the bi-layered look. The second picture is a salad we had at Girasole Italian cafe in Takezono, too. The third picture was super strong coffee, K9 of African origin...I think. We were with Petra and Yutaka, another international couple - we could share many funny stories on 'cultural differences' and more.
Coffee has plenty of beneficial antioxidants, American primary source of it...however I believe coffee does have some mild negative side effects. As my father always said, everything should be done in moderation.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home