going back into time...
Enter the Yokohama Ramen Museum and you will feel as if you have leaped into another era. Japan as it was back in the day, very interesting! Here we had bowls of super greasy miso ramen (ha ha, so much for eating healthily), とんこつ tonkotsu (pig bones cooked in broth until the stock becomes white) ramen, and とんこつ rice bowl. Talk about testing the limits of my stomach capacity!For non-Japanese, I would imagine it is quite hard to navigate and understand anything because NOTHING, I mean NOTHING was in English or even Chinese/Korean. At the least most tourist destinations have Korean and Chinese but I was surprised to see how foreigner unfriendly the place was. Lucky for me, I had a personal tour guide, Hirotsugu...hee hee. Anyway before noon the place was relatively sparse...as soon as noon hit, the place was swarming with tour groups (from Taiwan) and more. Aghhh, get me outta there. We left as soon as we could after that.
If you want to make your own customized cup noodles, you can do so for a mere 300-yen (3 dollars) there. Though the line is a bit long so it depends on how badly you want to make it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home