Thanks to Neil, driver Nakagawa, Baba-san and more
This ski trip to Yuzawa was a big hit thanks to the crew at We Love Snow - they designed the trip according to many picky specifications and even threw in some extras. Free drinks at the local bar, bigger rooms than expected, a banquet-style private room for our large group, an upgrade from a mini-bus to full-fledged charter one, a much-better-than-average viking-style dinner. All for a very reasonable price! If you live near Tokyo you can even take the bullet train and be in Yuzawa in a rapid 77-minutes! I highly recommend this company - they are fluent in both English and Japanese. At first I tried to book it through a Japanese tour agency but the man did not seem to know what he was doing, therefore, I went with We Love Snow in Yuzawa. A great choice it was!
Pics of us might be on their website, so I have been told. Check back for them later. (they took some shots of us during dinnertime) The pic above is the view we saw from their outdoor hot spring...breathtaking, isn't it? I was told one could purchase a condo in Yuzawa for around 2-3 million yen - that is incredible! Shocking...I can actually afford a piece of land here.
=============== excerpt from their blog below:
25 Feb 06: Great day to be out there Wanted to say hi to Vivian and the group of 30 people travelling over to Yuzawa from Ibaraki-ken today. WeLoveSnow has organised their trip - bus charter, accommodation, ski passes and gear rental. They sure picked a great day to come over - another day of beautiful blue skies. Hope you all have a great time!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home