Sunday night at Girasole cafe - back in Tsukuba, home sweet home





This is a rather funny post because just before I wrote it, I read my friend's blog on the same restaurant. Turns out she had just gone there in the afternoon to eat - what a coincidence. Unfortunately for her she did not enjoy the food experience as much as we did, I was sorry to hear that. I felt that our meal was tasty - they served us oysters au gratin (still in the shell), rosemary salted and grilled fish, al dente pasta (the penne with red wine beef sauce was delectable), and delightful desserts. It is funny how two different people can give the same restaurant such different reviews. Which just goes to say that you should not take my word for it when I speak highly or poorly of a particular restaurant. You should go there and try for yourself...as with most things in life, you be the judge!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home