Friday, August 18, 2006

less impulsive?

Are you an impulsive person? I would generally consider myself such...but these days my rational side is taking over. I think with time, an impulsive person learns that 9 times out of 10, impulsive acts usually land them in all kinds of trouble.

Instead of risking it and getting a digital permanent on my hair, I opted for a simple hair shine restoration and damage repair treatment. Perhaps after our wedding I will go for a digital perm.

For those of you not in the know, a digital perm is a perm done 4-5 inches from the scalp, and curlers are set through an electric current. After you shower, your hair will not be super curly as it would be in a normal ceramic permanent. It is said to give one soft and manageable (note: not frizzy) curls that look freshly done with a hot iron curler.

Taking my mom's advice, I will not dye my hair again until I have at least half a head of white hairs. Dying left my hair dry and straw-like. Deep inside I wonder if there is a correlation between frequent hair dying and hair loss. ~_~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home