Little everyday delights in life!

What are your delights in life?
You know how in the movie 'Amelie' she gets a kick out of cracking the top of a beautifully caramelized creme brulee? Well, I get a similar feeling when I dump cream (not milk, it's just not the same effect) into a cup of jet black coffee...oh the swirls of delight!!! Similarly, today I found that the icky task of pulling out the dirty thread from the dorsal side of shrimpies made me strangely satisfied! What is your little Amelie delight?
Ok I just had to write that before I forgot...racing back to the kitchen to finish off today's dinner cookoff: shrimp soup, steamed nano-hana (I dunno this in English...poor on me), lettuce stirfry, mushroom stirfry, and spicy shrimp dish...oh, and mango pudding. If you haven't guessed, the theme of tonight's dinner is CHINESE. All in under an hour - hmm...getting better at this 'race against the clock' game. (on the left, spicy shrimp bento box)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home